When your son or daughter is getting married, there are so many things to do before the wedding gets here. Choosing your mom of the bride or mom of the groom hairstyle and making sure your hair is in great shape are two very important preparation steps to help ensure a flawless appearance. Wedding hairstyles for mother of the bride and mother of the groom come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. Stay within your comfort levels and follow these tips for great wedding hair at your son’s or daughter’s wedding.
Consider these wedding hair tips for mother of the bride and mother of the groom before the wedding gets here:
• If you color your hair, make an appointment at least two weeks out so you can get your color freshened up if needed.
• Avoid MOB and MOG hairstyles that are too elaborate, including those with dramatic hair ornaments or flowers – you don’t want to upstage the bride.
• Consider a fancy mother of the bride or mother of the groom up-do hairstyle for warm weather weddings, destination weddings, and formal weddings if you wish.
• Consider a blowout hairstyle for winter weddings and anytime you prefer to let your hair down.
• Avoid getting a dramatic haircut or coloring job within the month of the wedding. Maintaining your current look is usually the best plan to help keep the attention focused on the bride.
• Check out wedding magazines and Web sites to help you find mother of the bride hairdos or mother of the groom hairstyles that you would like to try.
• Consider inviting the bride to get sample wedding hairstyles done a few weeks before the wedding to ensure you both know how you want to wear your hair. It can be a fun outing for bride, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom.
These are just a few tips to help you arrive at the perfect mother of the groom or mother of the bride hairstyles for your son’s or daughter’s wedding. If you have other tips on choosing a MOB or MOG hairstyle, please share them below in our comments.