For a super easy nail design, consider creating fun and funky peace sign nails. You can create pretty peace sign nail art designs as a simple manicure that you create at home using only two colors of nail polish. Even if you are just a beginner at nail art, you can create this easy nail design with minimal time and effort. It’s simple to create trendy, timeless peace signs on your nails with nail art pens, nail brushes, or toothpicks. Here’s how!
Before you get started creating this easy nail art design, first gather the materials you will need to create your peace nails.
Easy Nail Design Steps: Peace Sign Nails
To create this easy peace sign nail design, follow these steps:
1. First paint one or two coats of your desired background color for the peace sign.
2. Once nails are dry, use a toothpick, nail art brush, or nail art pen to draw a straight line vertically on your nail, going from top to bottom (cuticle to tip).
3. Next, paint a diagonal line from about a third of the way up the line to the tip of your nail. It should be about a 45 degree angle.
4. Repeat step 3 on the other side of the line to complete the peace sign.
5. Once the peace sign nail design is dry, seal and protect your easy nail art with a clear topcoat.
This is just one easy nail design you can create quickly and simply at home. Have fun playing with bright and funky nail polish colors like purple, pink, orange, and green. Create these easy nail designs on your own nails or have a nail painting party with your friends. Let us know what you think of these easy nail art peace signs in our comments, or share your own suggestions for easy nail designs.