If you want to know how to live a romantic life, you might want to take a look at your current relationship first. Romance comes naturally to some people, but others struggle with it. Different lifestyles can lend themselves to romance and romantic gestures. Even if your significant other isn’t an inherently romantic person, you can still stir up some romance in your life. Consider these tips for how to live a romantic life, no matter if you are married or dating, living together, living separately, or even in a long distance relationship.
One of the key things to remember in living a romantic life is to express your feelings and share sweet sentiments whenever you feel comfortable doing so. Simply saying “I love you” is a great place to start. You can find other romantic things to say to your loved one, or you might also try sending sexy text messages. Here are some more tips on how to live a romantic life.
Living a Romantic Life as a Married Couple or When You Live Together
If you are in a serious relationship where you live with your significant other, either married, engaged, or seriously dating, consider these tips for how to live a romantic life:
• Always say “I love you” and give a kiss goodnight before you fall asleep.
• Leave little love notes around the house for your sweetheart to find.
• Burn candles, incense, or wax burners to set the mood.
• Enjoy a glass of wine with a candlelit dinner here and there.
• Make your loved one breakfast in bed on a special morning.
• Make time for cuddling and intimate times together, especially if you’ve been busy.
• Do special things together like taking a hot bubble bath, trading massages, making a meal together, and snuggling up to watch a movie.
Living a Romantic Life in Separate Homes or in a Long Distance Relationship
Even if you are living apart, you can still live a romantic life. Try these tips:
• Send snail mail to your loved one. Everyone likes getting something personal in the mailbox.
• Spray your perfume or cologne on the letter and, if you’re a girl, seal with a lipstick kiss.
• Send sexy text messages when you can’t be together, or just during the day as you’re thinking of your sweetheart.
• Plan a surprise visit when you know your significant other will be there.
• Send cookies or other homemade treats in the mail.
• Send flowers or a gift basket to their office with a sweet note.
These are just a few suggestions for ways you can stay close and add romance to your life, no matter where you live. What other tips do you have on how to live a romantic life? Share them below in our comments for others to try.