Before you get started, be sure to gather all of your manicure and pedicure supplies as needed. Try to have a few different nail polish colors to give you some flexibility in painting your Irish nail designs. You can also try nail art decals if you find Irish or St. Patty’s Day themed nail tattoos and decals.
Easy St. Patty’s Day Manicure
Perhaps the simplest of all is the basic green and silver or green and gold manicure. Paint your nails in a shade of green that you like. Consider hunter green, jungle green, mint, and teal as just a few options. You can add a gold or silver glitter top coat to seal in the green base coat.
Shattered Irish Manicure
Try these steps for a fun and easy Irish manicure using the shatter nail polish products.
1. Paint your nails green or teal.
2. Apply a shatter top coat in gold or silver to get a stunning manicure.
3. Apply a clear top coat to seal and protect your Irish nail art.
Clover or Shamrock Nail Art Designs
Painting a clover or shamrock on your nails can be the perfect way to prep your fingers and toes for St. Patty’s Day weekend. Try these steps for an easy shamrock or four-leaf clover nail design.
1. Paint your desired background color, even a light green.
2. Paint a single dot of darker green nail polish.
3. Paint a second dot next to the first.
4. Paint a third dot below one of the other dots.
5. Paint a fourth dot in the open space between the others.
6. Add a thin line for a stem.
7. Apply a clear top coat to seal and protect your Irish clover nail art designs.
Mini Lucky Charms Nail Art Designs
Take inspiration from the cereal with the leprechaun mascot! Paint a different lucky charm on each fingernail… a purple horseshoe, blue moon, pink heart, red balloon, yellow and orange pot of gold, green clover, and a colorful rainbow. For a more consistent look, paint all your nails with the same background color.
These are just a few suggestions for easy manicures to try for St. Patty’s Day weekend. You can also try to do St. Patty’s Day pedicures for a fun and festive look that keeps your toes and feet fresh for springtime. If you have other ideas for Irish themed nail art designs or easy manicure ideas for this festive holiday, please share them in our comments below.