No matter if you plan to spend St. Patty’s Day at home or out at a bar or club, you can still find time to enjoy a cocktail or two before your festivities kick off. Try these low-calorie St. Patrick’s Day cocktails and pre-made cocktail mixes as the main focus or an easy way to pregame and give your holiday weekend a special kick!
Fun and Festive St. Pat Drinks
Try these delightful low-calorie cocktails, just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day!
1.5 oz Voli lemon
.75 oz apple pucker
2 fresh lemon squeezes
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Top with soda.
3. Add an apple slice for garnish.
Approximate Calories: 118 Calories
Luck of the Irish
1 oz fresh lime juice
.5 oz agave nectar
1. In a mixing tin, add ice, Voli Raspberry Cocoa, lime juice, agave, and shake.
2. Strain into a glass with ice.
3. Garnish with mint sprig.
Approximate Calories: 120
1.5 oz Voli LYTE or Voli Lemon
1/2 fresh lime
8 mint leaves
1 packet sweetener
1. Muddle lime, mint and sweetener.
2. Add Voli, shake lightly, and pour all ingredients in a glass.
3. Top with club soda.
4. Add a mint sprig for garnish.
Approximate Calories: 85 calories
Tip – For a fun twist, consider adding fruits to this, such as blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, red berrie, or mango.
Pot of Gold
2 oz Voli Lyte
.5 oz Elderflower syrup or liqueur
4 chunks cucumber (inch thick)
8 fresh mint leaves
1. Muddle cucumber and mint. Add Voli and elderflower.
2. Shake and strain then top with ginger beer.
3. Garnish with cucumber wheel and mint.
Approximate Calories: 178 calories
For more information about Voli Light Vodkas, please see http://www.volispirits.com.
VnC Cocktails “Leprechaun’s Gold”
What other drinks do you enjoy for St. Patrick’s Day? Consider making your own St. Pat’s cocktails as a fun and festive tradition you can enjoy year after year. Here are a few additional St. Patrick’s Day drinks to consider. Please feel free to share any other ideas in our comments below.