The warm weather invites flirty fashions and gorgeous spring makeup looks, especially suited for Easter and any nice day in or out this spring. No matter if you prefer to try a new look for spring or simply want to spruce up your current look with a fresh pop of color. Here are some fun and fabulous Easter makeup tips and hot looks to try this spring.
Before you get started with applying any makeup for Easter or spring, consider your existing makeup collection and what items you might like to update. Be sure you have some fresh nail polish colors, eye shadows, and eyeliners. You should also make sure your mascara is in full working order, and that your concealer and foundation products still deliver the same results you enjoy on a daily basis. One of the best secrets to flawless makeup application and a polished look is to ensure the cosmetics are not expired or past their prime.
Now, consider these pretty Easter makeup tips and hot looks you can try for spring.
1. Keep your fingernails and toenails looking fresh and beautiful. Try a standard French manicure for a classy look, pink or red toenails for a classic and timeless look, or a fun variation with some Easter nail art (or Easter Egg nail designs) if you are in the mood for something playful instead.
2. Add a pop of color to your eyes. Whether you are trying a new, colored eyeliner pencil or experimenting with fun eye shadow colors for 2012, a nice burst of color can add so much to your look.
3. Add two coats of mascara to ensure your lashes stand out. Once you’ve added some pretty eyeliner and eye shadow, don’t forget to finish your eyes with some dramatic mascara. Your long, luxurious lashes will draw attention to your pretty look for Easter or spring in general.
4. Go for a subtle lip gloss with a hint of color and a touch of shimmer. Your lips will look and feel great. Keeping your lips hydrated with a subtle shine makes them so much more kissable!
5. Cover up any blemishes and add a light dusting of bronzer to warm up your skin with sparkle. A good bronzer product will add just the right amount of shimmer and glow without making you look fake or like you’re trying too hard. A subtle touch of shimmer can be gorgeous at Easter and in the springtime before summer arrives.
6. Finish it all off with a spritz of perfume. Though it doesn’t directly impact your appearance, a delicate hint of perfume pleasantly greets those you meet and it may linger as you pass by.
The tips above should give you a good foundation for a pretty Easter or spring look. You can add other special makeup tips and tricks to suit your personal style or the occasion. What other fun and pretty Easter makeup tips do you like to use? Please share them below in our comments so all our readers can enjoy them!