Sending an Easter greeting card can be a great way to show you care, even if you can’t spend the holiday with someone close to you. Parents, in-laws, and grandparents will especially appreciate handwritten Easter cards where you include a little personal message along with the card’s existing sentiments. Share your Easter wishes and greetings with your immediate family, including brothers and sisters, as well as your dear friends, and of course, your significant other – husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend.
Getting in touch with special Easter messages doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive. Depending on the person you are trying to reach, you can simply send a Happy Easter text message to your technology savvy family and friends. You can send snail mail Easter letters or Easter greeting cards to your older relatives, especially grandparents, and you can send Easter e-cards to your close friends and coworkers as appropriate.
Sometimes it is easier to make a phone call to deliver some special holiday greetings, especially at Easter. If this is the case for you, just pick up the phone and call your nearest and dearest, letting them know you’re thinking of them and wishing them a Happy Easter. Even if you don’t connect, you can still leave an Easter message on the voicemail to let them know they’re in your thoughts.
Here are a few sample Easter messages, greetings, wishes, and heartfelt Easter sentiments to consider for specific people in your life.
Easter Wishes for Parents and Grandparents
Your parents and grandparents have been a big part of your life for a long time. Be sure not to neglect their feelings on the Easter holiday. Simply put together a nice Easter greeting card or make a quick phone call to deliver a Happy Easter message. Here are a few examples of sweet Easter wishes you can share with your family.
• Thinking of you on Easter and wishing we were celebrating together. Have a very Happy Easter!
• You’re in our thoughts and our hearts this Easter holiday. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
• Sending love and warm Easter wishes your way… Happy Easter!
• It’s Easter time – the perfect time to remind you how special you are to us. We love you!
Easter Greetings for Brothers, Sisters, and Friends
No matter where your siblings and close friends live – near or far – it is a lovely gesture to take the time to let them know they’re in your thoughts, especially around a holiday. Here are some examples of things you can say in an Easter greeting or message to your brother, sister, or friends.
• Wish we could be together celebrating like old times! Happy Easter to your family from ours!
• Wishing you a wonderful Easter. Looking forward to catching up soon!
• Happy Easter to the best [brother / sister / friend] a [girl / guy] could have!
• Just wanted to send some love and blessings on Easter. Enjoy your holiday!
If you are particularly close to any of your coworkers, you can also share some Happy Easter wishes or greetings with them. Just be aware of any policies your company has related to religion and holidays.
Easter Sentiments for Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, or Wife
At the very least, sharing your love and emotions on Easter with your significant other should be a prerequisite. From something as simple as “Happy Easter – I love you!” to a more complex action, such as penning a romantic Easter poem or love letter, you can choose to express your Easter sentiments with your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend in the way that best suits your relationship. Here are a few suggestions for Easter sentiments you can share with your sweetheart.
• As each holiday rolls around, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have you. Happy Easter, sweetheart!
• Happy Easter to the one I love. So glad we get to celebrate a lifetime of Easters together.
• Easter time reminds me of all the things I love about you.
• Happy Easter – I’m so in love with you.
These are just examples – you will certainly want to match the sentiment of the Easter message for your sweetheart to how you feel and how serious your relationship is.
Special Easter Messages and Ideas for Your Kids
Last but certainly not least, be sure to share some sweet Easter thoughts or ideas with your kiddos. Your children will definitely appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the holiday and your relationship with them. No matter if you have a son, daughter, or a houseful of children, you can find a fun and sweet way to show how much you care on or leading up to Easter.
• Happy Easter – Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
• Wishing you the best Easter ever! XOXOXO
• Just a little reminder how much you are loved today and always!
In addition to sweet Easter messages for your kids, consider fun activities you can enjoy together. Dye Easter eggs as a family, make homemade Easter cookies or Easter candy, or plant some flower seeds together. You can also color in Easter pictures or springtime coloring books, make Easter designs out of sculpting clay or Play-doh, or try your hand at another Easter craft idea.
What ideas do you have for sharing Easter greetings with the important people in your lives? Please share in the comments below!