If you and your significant other aren’t spending the Easter holiday together, it can still be nice to take some time to yourselves to enjoy an Easter date of your own. Here are a few ideas for things you can do this Easter season as romantic dates in lieu of being together on Easter Sunday itself.
Springtime and Easter Date Ideas
Consider some of these date ideas for an Easter excursion or spring date with your sweetheart:
• Check out a flower or butterfly conservatory or a nearby nature preserve.
• Find a nice winery and go for a spring wine tasting and tour.
• Visit a park on a warm day and walk around, soaking up all the nature around you.
• Go with the tried and true, dinner and a movie.
• If you find yourself facing a warm evening, try to go out for some miniature golf and ice cream.
• Look into a drive-in movie theater for a retro style Easter date.
• Go out dancing – find somewhere that offers swing, salsa, or whatever you like.
• Check out a local attraction like a museum, historical landmark, or other cool sight.
• Go for a bike ride with a backpack full of picnic supplies.
• Do a craft at home – dye Easter eggs like you did as a child or try making some homemade candy.
• Sign up for a class or workshop for a hobby you both enjoy.
• Set up a spa appointment for a couples massage.
These are just a few examples of dates you can enjoy in the springtime. You can also go hiking, head off on a weekend getaway, or try one of a dozen or so other fun things together with the one you love. If you have any other suggestions for date ideas this spring and especially during the Easter season, please share them in our comments below.