Try these tips to help save money on diapers:
• Get a copy of the Sunday paper and clip coupons. You may feel like a blast from the past in the 1990’s but the truth is, a lot of people can and do save money to this day with coupons clipped from newspapers.
• Use apps on your smartphone to find coupons or compare prices across stores. You never know what the next Android app or iPhone app will do next!
• Sign up for Amazon Mom. You can save on diapers, wipes, and the like when you sign on for a subscription. You can also get your items shipped in two days if they are Amazon Prime eligible.
• Look for coupons inside your diaper and wipes packaging. Sometimes you will find a little coupon packet, a single coupon, or even a redemption code or rewards points to enter online.
• Shop at Diapers.com. A current promotion for new customers (at the time of this writing) offers you $10 off a case of diapers of your choice, and another promo code allows you to save 10% on other purchases. It’s a fantastic deal that makes the diapers super cheap compared to anywhere else you might shop. Another great benefit – you will receive your order in the next day or two with free speedy shipping!
• Look for coupon codes and online discounts. Search sites like CouponSnapshot.com and RetailMeNot.com to find stores offering discount codes you can use to save some money the next time you buy diapers online.
These are just a few ways you can save some money on diapers, whether you shop online or in person. If you have other suggestions for getting great deals on diapers, please share your tips and ideas in our comments below!