With Valentine’s Day being the feted day of love, it’s the perfect time to do sweet, romantic, and wonderful things for the one you love. You can plan an exciting or romantic date for your sweetheart, set up a special night alone together at your home, or simply do sweet things throughout the day.
When it comes to Valentine’s Day – or any special day with your sweetheart, for that matter – place some extra time and thought into your plans. Keep your sweetheart and his or her favorite things in the forefront of your mind as you craft a special and memorable Valentine’s Day together. Valentine’s Day offers couples an automatic date night, so why not make the most of it?
Paul A. Falzone, CEO of The Right One and Together, a well-established personal introduction service, suggests doing something original for Valentine’s Day that your sweetheart will be sure to remember. “Creating a wonderful Valentine’s Day is not rocket science,” he says. “By concentrating on the little things, you’ll ensure romantic fireworks.”
Sweet and Romantic Things to Do for Your Sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or Any Day
Falzone suggests these sweet and romantic things that you can do for your sweetheart or with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or for any romantic reason:
• Wake your partner with fresh brewed coffee and breakfast, at the table or in bed.
• Burn a CD of his/her favorite songs.
• Start your sweetie’s car on a cold morning or, better yet, clean it for him or her.
• Open doors for your love and help him/her carry briefcase or other belongings.
• Write a poem or love letter to your significant other.
• Arouse your lover’s attention by sending a gift basket of lotions and potions to her/him at work.
• Leave your sweetheart a romantic voice or text message on his/her cell phone.
• Bring home a movie, whether romance, comedy or something more feisty, that you know you will both enjoy.
• Serve your sweetie their favorite home cooked meal complete with candlelight and his/her favorite, scrumptious dessert.
• Turn the lights down, light some candles, put on some mood music and slow dance.
• Find “your song” on the Internet and e-mail the MP3 file to your special someone.
• Craft a romantic note (dab with your cologne) and slip into his/her jacket pocket.
• Run a bath for your love, complete with scented oils and candlelight.
• Give him/her a massage.
• Do your partner’s daily chores (i.e., walk the dog, empty the dishwasher, pick up the dry-cleaning, etc.).
• If you have children, take them out for an hour or so to give your partner some quiet time.
• Open a bottle of champagne or offer delectable chocolates (a known aphrodisiac).
• Do you sing or play an instrument? Serenade your love.
• Place a single red rose on his/her pillow.
• Hug and kiss your Valentine.
About the Expert:
Paul A. Falzone has helped hundreds of singles find a sweetheart. The Right One and Together Dating and Singles Station affiliate comprise more than 300,000 members at over 50 locations throughout North America, as the largest brick and mortar dating services in the industry. For more information about Together Dating and The Right One, please visit online at www.togetherdating.com and www.therightone.com.