Whether you are Irish at heart or Irish through and through, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a festive Irish wardrobe and Irish or green accessories is a great way to get involved with the holiday. From earrings to necklaces, bracelets, bangles, and beyond, you can have lots of fun dressing up your outfit for St. Patrick’s Day with fun, green jewelry fashions and Irish accessories.
Feel free to dress for the occasion… If you are going to a bar, you might go for a funky look with chunky green jewelry or unique, Irish themed accessories. If you are hosting dinner in your home, a single conversation piece – a special piece of jewelry with a story behind it – can really lighten up the mood. If you are going on a special date for St. Patrick’s Day, you might choose jewelry from your significant other or pick out items with an Irish theme to show off your unique sense of style.
Irish Themed Jewelry for St. Patrick’s Day
When it comes to sporting the right accessories, your own personal fashion sense leads the way. Select items that make you feel good about being you – items that make you feel natural and comfortable yet also daring and fun.
Here are some fun St. Patrick’s Day jewelry fashions and Irish themed items that caught our eye:
• 3832 Gold Oval Charm Necklace, Shown in Kelly Green / Clover – $87. Enjoy the luck o’ the Irish with this unique gold plated oval pendant enhanced with vibrant Kelly green enamel and a gold plated clover charm hanging from an 18″ 14K gold fill ball chain. Designed by Janna Conner Designs, www.jannaconner.com.
• 3668 Gold Medium Charm Bangle – Shown in Kelly Green / Lucky Mix – $81. Gold plated bangles enameled and decorated with unique charms. One of our most popular styles! Shown in Kelly Green/Lucky Mix (top). Measurements: 2.75″ diameter, 0.75″ width. Also available in silver. One size fits most! Designed by Janna Conner Designs, www.jannaconner.com.
• 3666 Gold Thin Charm Bangle – $75. Shown in Olive/Lucky Mix. Gold plated thin bangles enameled and decorated with charms. Shown in latte/owl head (left) and olive/lucky mix (right). Bangle measures 2.75″ in diameter and 0.5″ in width. One size fits most! Designed by Janna Conner Designs, www.jannaconner.com.
• 4903 Gold Christa Bangle Set – $123. Set of three gold plated thin bangles decorated with a mix of charms hanging from a large jump ring. Mix consists of a gold plated knot charm, asymmetric Swarovski stone, and small semi-precious coin. Shown in Emerald Swarovski mix. Also available in silver. Designed by Janna Conner Designs, www.jannaconner.com.
• Four-leaf Clover Guitar Pick Earrings and Matching Necklace – How cool is this design?! The cord is made from a recycled guitar string! Cool white guitar picks are accented by four-leaf clover design in a pretty Irish green. Design by Heidi B, Funklectic Mistress, www.funklectic.com.
• 1 OAK Crystal and Mayoica pearl lariat necklace with a pop of green – This piece includes a 14K gold filled chain with a combination of Green Crystal, Pink Topaz and Mayoica pearl beads. The chain is approx. 29.5″ in length – this is excluding the bottom pendants which are almost 1.5″ long. This lariat style necklace looks great dressed up or casual. Designs by Sara, of 1 O.A.K.
• 4 leaf clover green pearl necklace – Four rare lime green petal shaped keishi freshwater pearls are wrapped in sterling silver wire to resemble a four leaf clover.Looks gorgeously feminine on a sterling silver chain and irresistably cute on a leather choker. Pendant measures approximately 5/8″(17mm) wide. Choose a leather cord or sterling silver chain. Designs by Mu-Yin Jewelry, LLC, www.muyinmolly.etsy.com.
• “sweet pea” green pearl jewelry – Enjoy a classic sweet pea look with creatively designed pea pods or single peas. The green pearls are lovely and offer a unique spin on green jewelry. Sweet pea jewelry is available as necklaces, earrings, and rings. Designs by Mu-Yin Jewelry, LLC, www.muyinmolly.etsy.com.
• Garnet, Jade and Opal Jewelry – Five stone crushed chain necklaces are made of sterling silver, gold fill and green garnet or jade. The confetti necklace is crafted in sterling, gold fill and Peruvian opal. Designs by Nancy Dobbs Owen www.nancydobbsowen.com.
• Abstract Triangle bracelet – This bangle is made of custom dyed epoxy resin and sterling silver. I pour the liquid resin into a mold made from transparency paper. I cure the resin with heat and finish it by hand using increasing grits of sandpaper. Only hand sanding can give the resin this luminous look and silky smooth texture. This bracelet is priced at $100 and is available at www.velinaglass.etsy.com. Design by Velina A. Glass, The Artist Online, LLC, www.artjewelryonline.com.
“I recommend a necklace made of a green stone – green garnet for prosperity, jade for wisdom, opals for good fortune…,” says Nancy Dobbs Owen (www.nancydobbsowen.com). “Natural, gorgeous, flattering and useful!”
“Especially on holidays, jewelry can be such a perfect way to add a pop of color,” says Sara, of 1 O.A.K.