Why do the bachelors get to have all the fun? Not anymore, with this clever bachelorette scavenger hunt game for the bride-to-be! Whether she’s your friend, your cousin or your sister, make this a night the bachelorette will never forget. No purchase necessary, no strings attached…just some good, old-fashioned fun for a bachelorette party extravaganza. A bachelorette party scavenger hunt game can keep you laughing for hours…. This bachelorette party and bride-to-be scavenger hunt is sure to knock your socks off!
Bachelorette party time is something just about every bride anticipates. A bachelorette party is a chance for one last night out with the girls as a single, unmarried woman. Granted the bride is soon to be married, but the bachelorette party time is a chance to experience for one last time what it feels like to go out and have a carefree good time. Create some hilarious memories with a bachelorette scavenger hunt!
Gather together the girls for a night on the town and be sure to have a designated driver if drinking is in the agenda. You might want to adorn your bride-to-be with a cute or mischievous veil to wear out, or maybe even a suggestive T-shirt proclaiming her last night of freedom. Whatever the case, prepare to send your girlfriend on a chase for some hilarious items and situations! Bride-to-Be Scavenger Hunt List and Dare Game: Safety in numbers, the more the merrier, and may the best lady win!
Put your gal-pal to work with these innocent, obnoxious, and embarrassing objects and situations in the bachelorette party scavenger hunt. OK, if you are feeling particularly generous, the rest of the female crew can join in the fun to see how many items the gals can check off the bachelorette scavenger hunt list of attractions! Make sure someone in the group takes pictures of the fun with each numbered item so the memories live on beyond the buzz.
Last Night Out Do-or-Die List:
1. Get a guy to serenade the bride-to-be. This shouldn’t be too hard if you know the right places to go… like a karaoke bar… or the local dive where you know everyone and their cousin!
2. Get a guy to buy her a drink. This should be an easy one if she has a veil or a T-shirt explicitly stating that she will be off the market very soon. A lot of guys may congratulate the bachelorette and hopefully at least one will offer to buy her a drink. If not, it shouldn’t be tough to get some unsuspecting male to pick up the tab for at least one shot. If alcohol is not part of the evening, opt for a soda or some spring water.
3. Get a guy’s phone number on a napkin. Again, this is child’s play. How old are we again, twelve? Let’s go, ladies, we should be on number five by now!
4. Get a guy to let the bride-to-be wear his hat. First you have to find a guy wearing a hat. Then you have to hope he isn’t superstitious about his sports team and his lucky hat. Once you’ve got that squared away, you’re golden. OK, onto the next project!
5. Get a guy to give up his underwear/ boxers. See, I tried to warn you this was the toughie. But I have faith that you girls will be able to stand up to this demand… after all, there’s a zany guy in any bunch—you just have to find him! Well, and get him to drop his drawers and hand over his loincloth. Good Luck!
6. Meet a guy with the same name as the groom-to-be and get the bride-to-be’s picture taken with him. Just think how great that will look in the scrapbook, with the caption saying, “Jane and John, before the wedding.” Honestly, this could be fun… Just hope your bachelorette pal isn’t marrying someone named “Poindexter” or “Wilfred” or some other unusual name!
7. Do a “Body Shot.” This one is targeted for the bride-to-be, but one of her faithful heroines can bail her out if she blushes or shies away from the notion. If alcohol is not involved in this party, skip to the next item.
8. Find a guy with an accent. Let her get it out of her system now while she is technically single. Many women seem attracted to men with foreign accents, so now is a much better time for her to get past that than on their honeymoon in Australia, Fiji or Jamaica.
9. Find a guy with an out-of state Drivers License. Who knows if it’s a fake ID or not… your only purpose is to find someone who isn’t a townie!
10. Find a guy who shares a love of the bride-to-be’s favorite sports team. (If she doesn’t like sports, she needs to pretend… OK, just kidding! Pick a team amongst the group and search for a fan).