Heidi Klum is a gorgeous celebrity whose hairstyle is often at the top of our lists. With just a few step-by-step tips and instructions, you can style your own hair much like the celebrity hairstyle worn by Heidi Klum to the 2009 Emmy Awards Ceremony.
Celebrity hairstylist Naz Kupelian shares easy tips to recreate Heidi Klum’s hairstyle from the Emmy’s. To create Heidi’s hot Emmy’s hairstyle using your own hair at home, follow these steps:
1. Wash your hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair.
3. Apply mousse to the roots of your hair.
4. Curl all of your hair from the roots using a 1.5 inch curling iron.
5. After curling, break up the curled pieces with your hands.
6. Section off the middle hair back.
7. Cross the pieces of hair together in a sort of weaving motion and pin the hair down as needed.
8. Sweep the side pieces up and pin them together and back. Try to achieve a somewhat messy look.
“The hair will look braided together due to the weave,” says Naz Kupelian. “This deconstructed look is a very loose and sexy evening look.”
About the Expert:
Naz Kupelian is an International Hair Artist and owner of Naz Kupelian Salon. For more information, visit Naz Kupelian Salon online at www.nazkupeliansalon.com.