Summertime is the perfect time to dress up your fingernails and toenails to be seen by the world. You can get manicures done at the salon or save yourself some money and expand your creativity by painting your own nails for the summer. If you would like to try some fun and exciting summer nail art ideas at home, consider these tips on bright and pretty colored nails.
Popular summer nail colors include bright and bold colors, smooth and muted tones, and even some dark colors. You can use the following tips to create a fashionable summer manicure or pedicure using a few of your favorite pretty nail colors for the season.
The Kiss Nails Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit is a product designed to give you hip and pretty nails for the summertime or any season. You can create a wide variety of summer manicures and pedicures using the included nail art paint, stencil tip guides, and stone nail art stickers. The nail art paint bottles contain a helpful professional striping brush to give you artistic nail designs with more precision. (Think of perfect French manicures and French pedicures for summer!)
The following DIY nail art design features the Kiss Nails Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit, but does not require using the Kiss nail stencils. You can use a combination of the steps below and the nail stencils or any nail polish or nail art pens to create your own summer nail designs.
DIY Summer Sunburst Nail Art Designs
To create your own pretty summer sunburst nail art designs for a manicure or pedicure, follow these steps:
1. Paint your nails the desired background color. (Try something fun like pink or orange!)
2. Plan to have three nail polish colors available to create the designs. (Kiss Nail Artist kits come with three colors that work great together.)
3. Start at the top left corner of your nails and paint or draw three or four thin, curved lines using one of the colors.
4. Using a different color, paint two or three curved lines with each line in between two of the other lines.
5. Use the third color of nail polish to enhance only the designs on your thumbs.
6. Consider adding a clear topcoat to seal and protect your summer sunburst nail designs.
Remember, summer sunburst nail designs are just one of many, many nail art patterns and manicure or pedicure styles you can try for the warmest part of the year. Use your own creativity to come up with other pretty mani and pedi styles for summer. Enjoy!