Graduation is such an exciting time, no matter if you are graduating from high school, college, or graduate school. Make the most of your graduation and transition to new and exciting adventures. Consider these top 10 things to do after graduation before you get a job or choose a new apartment.
Graduation marks the closing of one chapter of life and preparation to open the next. For a special and memorable graduation celebration, consider these top 10 ideas for what you can do after you graduate.
1. Plan a tropical vacation to enjoy with your sweetheart or a close group of friends. Take lots of pictures and RELAX!
2. Go backpacking in Europe with a close pal. Enjoy the food and the hostels.
3. Throw a graduation party for one last hurrah with your closest friends and family. Splurge and get a keg… or two.
4. Finally go on that cross-country road trip you’ve dreamed about for years. Catch the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and all the best national parks and landmarks.
5. Take the summer off, relax, and travel. This is your last chance to be selfish and free before the real world drags you down.
6. Go on a cruise. All your friends, all kinds of food, drinks and activities, all in one place. What could be better?
7. Get a puppy or kitten. This may not be a travel related idea for what to do after graduation, but it sure gives you the kind of responsibility you need to make it in the real world.
8. Go on a quiet retreat to a mountain or lakeside resort. Enjoy some water skiing, hiking, or other fun and exciting activities.
9. Go to the beach. Your post-graduation plans don’t need to be expensive or exotic. Just do something you love with people who are special to you!
10. Relax and take each day as it comes. Avoid planning. Do whatever you want, when you want, as long as it fits your finances and current living situation.
Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for a happy and successful future!