Who wouldn’t want to try out gorgeous blonde bombshell Charlize Theron’s amazing hairstyles? The yellow-haired beauty looks stunning in her movies and on the red carpet. If you would like to try Charlize Theron’s red carpet hairstyles for yourself, you are in luck. Here we have steps to create the same hairdo that her professional hairstylist Enzo Angileri created for the 2010 Oscars.
Charlize Theron’s Oscar hair was inspired by the pale and classic shape of her gown at the awards. Theron’s hairstylist, Enzo Angileri, created her look to emphasize “delicate, enduring beauty.”
“To create this look I needed a very smooth texture and lots of natural-looking shine,” explains Angileri.
As part of her hairstyle routine, Angileri used new argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Light, which is made especially for fine and light colored hair.
To create a red carpet hairstyle like Charlize Theron’s look at the 2010 Oscars, follow these steps:
1. Apply argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Light or a similar product on wet hair.
2. Blow-dry hair to perfection.
“After that about 50% of my work was done,” he said, “and I had a texture that was workable, healthy-looking and naturally beautiful.”
3. Create a low bun hairstyle. To create a polished look, roll hair clockwise and hold it in place with bobby pins.
4. Finish the look with a light mist of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray or a similar shine spray product.
5. Keep hair in place all night long by spraying with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for a firm yet flexible hold.
You can enjoy Charlize Theron’s lovely 2010 Oscars look by following these simple hairstyle steps. Take your time and be sure to fasten your bun securely so that you don’t have to fix your look later in the evening. Try this and other gorgeous celebrity hairstyles for a fabulous look for any occasion.
About the Expert:
Enzo Angileri is a celebrity hairstylist who has created numerous gorgeous looks for Charlize Theron among others.