The makeup and hairstyles of celebrities are often a great place to start when you want to dress up your appearance for a special occasion, a new job, or back to school time. The recent 2010 Teen Choice Awards showed off countless young celebrities and their gorgeous looks, including that of Lucy Hale from “Pretty Little Liars.” If you would like to get the beautiful makeup look of Lucy Hale from the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, read on and follow these simple steps.
At the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, Lucy Hale showed off her dark hair, dark eyes, and shiny, pink lips. She also had a pretty, bronzed glow to her skin. These are looks that you can easily achieve at home with your favorite makeup products.
To help you create Lucy Hale’s 2010 Teen Choice Awards makeup look at home, mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh provides her expert makeup tips for recreating Lucy’s gorgeous look.
How to Recreate Lucy Hale’s Red Carpet Look
If you would like to try out Lucy Hale’s 2010 Teen Choice Awards makeup look, consider these tips and instructions for eyes, face, and lips from mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh.
How to Get Eyes Like Lucy Hale at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards
To get dark and sultry eyes like Lucy Hale at the recent awards ceremony, follow these steps:
1. Apply a bronze shade from mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Surreal or a similar product with a concealer brush to the lash line and blend upwards to the crease.
2. Apply a top coat of mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Gioia or a similar product into the crease and smudge it up to the brow bone.
3. Line your upper and lower lash lines with mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Java or a similar product, using a flat eyeliner brush.
4. For added drama, line your inner lids with mark Eyemarker Color On Line in Jet or a similar product.
5. Finish the look with two coats of mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven or a similar product.
How to Do Your Face Like Lucy Hale
If you want a golden glow like Lucy Hale showed off at the Teen Choice Awards, follow these steps:
1. Prep your face by applying mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Golden or a similar product with a foundation brush to even out your skin tone.
2. Dab on a little concealer like mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium or a similar product under your eyes.
3. Dress up your cheeks with a foundation brush and mark Just Pinched Instant Blush in Peachy or a similar product to the apples of your cheeks.
4. Dust a light coating of mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder or something similar to absorb excess oils in the t-zone.
5. Sweep on a combo of mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Golden and mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up or two similar products using a powder brush in order to accentuate the contours of your face. It also adds a lovely radiant glow just like Lucy’s!
How to Get Lips Like Lucy Hale
For pretty pink lips like Lucy Hale had at the recent Teen Choice Awards, use a gloss for color and shine without going overboard. If you are interested in the same product as Lucy had, mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh used mark Juice Jems Lip Gloss in Juicy Fig to achieve her look.
About the Expert:
Mai Quynh is a celebrity makeup artist for mark Cosmetics. For more information about Mai Quynh or the mark products listed above, please visit www.meetmark.com.