Some celebrities came out to be a part of New York Fashion Week this fall so they could catch a glimpse of what the popular designers have in mind for spring and summer of 2011. Katie Holmes attended the Calvin Klein Spring – Summer 2011 presentation looking gorgeous as always. If you would like to get the same warm glow and soft, subtle makeup look of Katie Holmes at the New York Fashion Week, consider these tips from mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh, who created Katie’s look.
Tips for the Face
To create a gorgeous glow and soft complexion like Katie Holmes had at the Calvin Klein Spring – Summer 2011 presentation at NYFW, try these tips from mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh:
1. Apply mark Calm & Composed Super-Soothing Moisturizer or a similar product all over the face.
2. To mask any redness, apply mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Natural with the mark Foundation Brush (or similar products for your skin tone).
3. Dab mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium (or a similar product for your skin tone) around the nose and under your eyes.
4. Set your foundation with mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in Natural using the mark Powder Brush or your choice of similar products.
5. To complete the look with a balanced and radiant glow, dust on some of the mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Golden (or your choice of color / product) to the cheeks and forehead and apply mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette in Hush Baby (or your choice) to the apples of your cheeks with the mark Angled Contour Face Brush or a similar makeup brush.
How to Get Gorgeous Eyes like Katie Holmes
Katie’s eyes have just the right amount of emphasis at the NYFW Calvin Klein show. To get the look, follow these tips from mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh:
1. Apply mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium (or a similar product appropriate for your skin tone) to prep your eyes.
2. Apply a combination of mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye shadow in Victorian Lace to the inner eyelids and Corset to the outer lid. Blend the color outwards with the mark All Over Eye Shadow Brush or your own eye shadow brush.
3. Now smudge Corset into the crease of the eyelid and along the bottom lash line using the mark Hook Up Eyeliner Brush.
4. To finish your eyes, apply two coats of mark Lash Splash Hook Up Mascara in Black (or use your favorite black mascara).
How to Get Pretty Pink Lips Like Katie Holmes
Pretty pink lips are so kissable! To get a soft, pink smooch like Katie wore to the Spring 2011 New York Fashion Week, consider using the same lip color Katie wore.
“For her lips, I applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Sweetie Pie using the mark Hook Up Lip Brush,” shares mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh.
What was your favorite look at Spring 2011 New York Fashion Week? We invite you to leave your comments below!
About the Expert:
Mai Quynh is a mark celebrity makeup artist. For more information about mark products and makeup tips, please see: www.meetmark.com.