Spring 2011 New York Fashion Week unveiled new styles and trends for the New Year. Celebrities and models also showed off their own sense of fashion and beauty. At the L’Wren Scott show, mark Brand Ambassador Ashley Greene showed off her stunning looks with makeup application by mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh.
To get a similar look to Ashley Greene’s look at Spring 2011 New York Fashion Week, consider these expert makeup tips and tricks.
Get the Look: Face Makeup Like Ashley Greene at NYFW
If you would like your face to have a smooth and radiant glow, follow these steps by mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh:
1. Prep your face by applying mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 or a similar product.
2. Create a smooth base by applying mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer or a similar product after moisturizing.
3. Use a foundation brush to apply mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Honey (or a shade or product for your own skin tone) all over your face.
4. Apply mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium (or your own shade) around the nose and under your eyes to create a smooth and beautiful canvas.
5. Set your foundation with mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Golden Honey (or a comparable product) with a powder brush.
6. Dust mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in Cameo Glo on your cheeks with an angled contour face brush for a blissful finish.
Get the Look: Eyes Like Ashley Greene at Spring 2011 NYFW
Eyes are such an important part of our appearance. To get gorgeous, sultry eyes like Ashley Greene at NYFW, follow these steps by mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh:
1. First apply mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium or a comparable product to prep your eyes.
2. Next dust mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Minx to the inner eyelid with the mark Hook Up Eyeshadow Brush (or similar products).
3. Use an angled contour eye shadow brush to blend mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Corset into the crease of the eyelid.
4. Smudge along the bottom lashes.
5. To create a glamorous, winged-out effect, apply mark On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo along top lashes.
6. Finish the look with two coats of mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven or a comparable product.
Lips Like Ashley Greene at Spring 2011 NYFW
If you would like a soft and kissable smooch like Ashley Greene showed off at the Spring 2011 New York Fashion Week L’Wren Scott show, it’s easy to try at home.
“For Ashley’s lips, I applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Baby Luv using the mark Hook Up Lip Brush,” explains Mai Quynh, mark celebrity makeup artist.
About the Expert:
Mai Quynh is a mark celebrity makeup artist. For more information about mark products and makeup tips, please see: www.meetmark.com.