Creative centerpieces for parties can range from floral centerpieces to edible centerpieces to decorative items for the home. You can even make up your own centerpiece ideas depending on the type of party you are having. Consider these ideas to help you find the best creative centerpieces for parties that you plan to host this year.
Creative Centerpieces for Birthday Parties
Consider these creative centerpieces for birthday parties:
Birthday Party Centerpieces for Kids
If you are planning a birthday party for your child, no matter if it is a first birthday or an eighth birthday or a thirteenth birthday, keep your kid’s favorite colors and favorite things in mind first and foremost. You can plan a centerpiece that matches the theme of the celebration or you can do something special outside of the party theme. Here are a few ideas for creative centerpieces for birthday parties:
• Balloons tied to a stuffed animal or weighted decoration
• Sand art displays that your child helps to make
• A different jar, bowl, or vase of candy for every table
• Cakes or cupcakes on a pretty platter or tiered display
• Cutouts or collages of your child’s favorite characters
Creative Birthday Party Centerpieces for Teens
Teens may like some of the centerpiece ideas for kids and adults, but you can also come up with your own special creative centerpieces for your teen’s birthday party. Consider a lollypop tree, floral arrangements of favorite flowers or favorite colors, and edible centerpieces for the ultimate fun. You can put a different snack or candy on each table. If you still need additional ideas for the centerpieces, check out Google images for a wide array of creative centerpiece choices.
Birthday Centerpieces for Adults
• Floral arrangement in the guest of honor’s favorite color
• Carved fruit arrangements (carved watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe)
• Lit candle centerpieces
• Potted plants
• Large vases of fresh citrus fruits – oranges, lemons, limes, and tangerines
• Floating flowers or floating candles in glass bowls
• Bottle of wine or liquor
Creative Centerpieces for Anniversary Parties
• Place a few vibrantly colored, showy blooms in square, rectangular, or angled vases.
• Set up a few tiers of ivory colored candles with strings of pearls wound around the bases.
• Choose amazing floral arrangements reminiscent of the couple’s wedding flowers.
• Opt for candles with ivy and bubble bowls, a common wedding centerpiece.
Creative Centerpieces for Halloween Parties
• Find cool Halloween electronics and decorations for centerpieces, like a skull, witch, or other Halloween creature.
• Make a jack-o-lantern or paint a pumpkin for each table that needs a creative Halloween centerpiece.
• Place interesting bowls and displays of candy out for creative Halloween party centerpieces.
• Make colorful Halloween cupcakes of witches, vampires, pumpkins, bats, black cats, and other symbols and set them nicely on tiers or platters.
• Set out a display of gourds and mini pumpkins on each of the tables.
Creative Centerpieces for Parties of Any Kind
In addition to creative recycled centerpieces for parties, you might consider ordering or creating your own edible centerpieces. You can choose fruit arrangements with picks and skewers for a festive look any time of year. You can also create your own edible centerpieces like dessert trees, sandwich stands, and candy dishes. One other gorgeous option is to carve large kinds of fruit and fill them with fruit salad. Anything with chocolate – even a chocolate fountain – could make an excellent party centerpiece! Please share any other ideas you have for creative centerpieces for parties below in our comments. Best wishes!