Halloween time is a great time to get together with friends for a drink. You can have a lot of fun mixing up Halloween cocktails, themed drinks, and spooky alcoholic beverages. Whether you need special Halloween drinks for your costume party or you simply want to mix up a few orange or green alcoholic beverages with your sweetheart, you can easily create some great Halloween concoctions in the comfort of your home.
If you want to create a signature Halloween cocktail, just choose a theme and a color scheme. You can do some research online to find colored cocktails, cocktail recipes for particular ingredients, and more. Consider these suggestions for Halloween drinks and cocktails for your Halloween party or anytime at all.
Halloween Cocktails to Make at Home
Gather a few ingredients and get ready to mix up some spooky Halloween cocktails this year! You’ll find everything from sweet to tart and everything in between. Have fun making these spooky Halloween drinks with your sweetheart, family, or friends.
Halloween Drink #1: Midori Melon Eye-Tini
By Rob Husted of Florida
1 & 1/4 parts Midori Melon liqueur
3/4 parts SKYY Infusions Citrus
1/2 part Finest Call Agave Syrup
2 parts of Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale
2 parts Finest Call Sweet & Sour Mix
3 Orange Wedges
2 Fresh Ripped Basil Leaves
Strawberry Sundae Syrup
Procedure for Midori Melon Eye-Tini:
1. In a shaker glass combine Midori Melon liqueur, SKYY infusions Citrus, Finest Call Agave Syrup, 3 Orange Wedges, and 2 Fresh Ripped Basil Leaves.
2. Muddle ingredients together.
3. Add ice and Finest Call Sweet & Sour Mix.
4. Shake for 10 seconds.
5. Add Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale and roll drink back and forth between your mixing tin and shaker glass.
6. Strain into a chilled martini glass drizzled with Strawberry Sundae Syrup to give an effect of a bloodshot eye.
Garnish: Chilled red seedless grape at bottom of glass (to look like an eyeball) and spanked Basil leaf floated on top of cocktail for aroma.
Spooky Drink #2: Midori Halloween Harvest Punch
No Halloween party is complete without a punch bowl or witches’ brew!
1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
1 part Dark Rum
1 part Light Rum
2 part White Cranberry Juice
1 part Unfiltered Apple Juice
1 part Simple Syrup
Juice of one lemon
Procedure for Midori Halloween Harvest Punch:
1. For a Punch Bowl (32 ounces) multiply this recipe eight (8) times.
2. Add the liquid ingredients and mix well.
3. Top with apple slices, blueberries, and melon balls.
Keep Reading: Halloween Cocktail #3: Jack-O-lantern and more…