Hot Apple Pie
This makes a perfect apple themed cocktail. Hot apple pie is so delicious that you want to drink more than one.
Steamed Apple Cider
2 oz Tuaca
Topped with Whip Cream
1. Pour the Tuaca in an Irish coffee glass.
2. Fill with hot apple cider.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
– Recipe Courtesy of Vertigo Sky Lounge, dana hotel and spa
Consider combining fresh ingredients like fruits and herbs with various types of Canadian Club into mixes that are perfect for a Thanksgiving holiday.
1 ½ parts Canadian Club Classic 12
2 parts Lemon Sour
2 heaping bar spoons (about 1.50 parts) Cinnamon Apple Sauce
1. Shake all ingredients vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon and or a slice of apple.
– Recipe courtesy of Canadian Club
Xanté Pear Apple Pie
Xanté is a pear and cognac liqueur. Enjoy the nice fall aroma of this fabulous cocktail drink that is fitting for the season.
1 ½ oz. apple juice
1 ½ oz Xanté Pear Liqueur
1. Combine apple juice and Xanté.
2. Heat and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
– Recipe courtesy of Xanté
Chilled Apple Cider Pumpkin Cups
Whether you need a good seasonal drink for Thanksgiving or a fun fall apple beverage, Chilled Apple Cider Pumpkin Cups are a great choice to serve as cocktail drinks for the autumn season.
750ml Southern Comfort
1 gallon Apple Cider
5 cups Ginger Ale
3 cups Brewed Tea
1 Tsp Coriander Seed
4 Cinnamon Sticks
4 Whole Oranges
1. Mix ingredients in a large kettle.
2. Heat until steaming, but do not boil.
3. Let the cider cool and serve up in mini pumpkins with a cinnamon garnish.
– Recipe courtesy of Los Angeles and New York-based event designer, author (Party Like a Rockstar) and party planner extraordinaire, Jes Gordon
CRISP APPLE MOJITO
A delicious recipe for a Crisp Apple Mojito is a fantastic cocktail for the season. Learn how to make a perfect Apple Mojito Cocktail for the Thanksgiving holiday.
1 shot or rum or vodka
1 shot De Kuyper sour apple liqueur
1 dash of fresh lime juice
½ tsp sugar syrup
Fresh mint leaves
Skewered green apple slices, thinly sliced
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together sugar syrup and fresh mint leaves.
2. Add limejuice, rum or vodka and De Kuyper Sour Apple Liqueur and shake well.
3. Pour into a chilled highball glass half filled with crushed ice. Top with skewered green apple slices.
-Recipe courtesy of entertaining and celebrations expert Mindy Kobrin, founder of Mindy’s Meals on Heels
Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float
This Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float will make your heart melt because of its wonderful mix of flavors. It doesn’t get any fresher than this, and this recipe can make up to four servings.
4 cups apple cider, reduced to ¼ cup syrup and cooled (4 hours)
1 cinnamon stick, added to reducing cider then removed at cooling
1 cup Calvados
1-2 cup pumpkin ice cream
1. Fill a highball glass with ice, pour in ¼ of the apple-cider syrup and 2 oz. Calvados, and then stir.
2. Top off with club soda and a scoop of pumpkin ice cream.
3. Garnish with a straw and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
– Recipe courtesy of Heirloom Restaurant
There is nothing like a great cocktail to make us appreciate the holidays. This recipe is for a batch big enough for 10-12 people.
32 oz of fresh apple juice (mix of Jonathan’s and pink lady)
10 oz of lemon juice
1/4 pound of 10 x powdered sugar
10 oz Red Beet Reduction
1 bottle (750ml) Highland Park 12 year
10 oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
1 oz mint leaves
10 dashes of Fee Brothers Bitters
1 tbs of Orange Zest
1. In a punch bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice, Highland Park, Dolin Sweet vermouth, and whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
2. Then add apple juice, beet reduction, and Fee Brothers Bitters.
3. Add an ice block and garnish with mint leaves and Orange Zest.
4. Let it sit for about 20 minutes and then serve.
– Recipe courtesy of Highland Park Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Stay tuned for more fall cocktail recipes and Thanksgiving cocktail ideas, like pumpkin flavors, fall martinis, and more. Which apple flavored cocktail sounds the best to you?