Thanksgiving cocktails give you a great reason to get together with everyone you know and love for a social gathering before or after the Thanksgiving feast. Apple flavored alcoholic beverages for Thanksgiving, fall, or anytime give us opportunity to sip delicious mixed drinks while sharing casual conversation. Fall cocktails can be great fun at the bar, but why not mix up some apple themed Thanksgiving drinks at home?
If you want to have a very memorable and special day on Thanksgiving with family and friends, try some different Thanksgiving cocktail recipes with flavors of apple, pumpkin, pear, or cranberry. This feature focuses on apple flavored Thanksgiving or fall cocktail recipes.
Apple Flavored Cocktails
Apple themed drinks like apple cider and desserts like apple pie can be popular treats for the fall season. Check out these yummy apple themed cocktail recipes for your Thanksgiving cocktail party.
Spiced Caramel Apple Martini
You can order a Spiced Caramel Apple Martini at the Meritage Steakhouse at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in north Phoenix, or you can try to make this Thanksgiving drink for yourself at home.
1/2 ounce Crown Royal
1/2 ounce Skyy vodka
1/2 ounce Concentrated apple juice
Pinch Ground cinnamon
Splash Apple Pucker schnapps
Splash Cranberry juice
1 slice Caramel-coated apple
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a sugared rim and the caramel-coated apple.
– Recipe courtesy from From Meritage Steakhouse, JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, www.jwdesertridgeresort.com, 480-293-5000
Bohemia Apple Lime Cider
Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Bohemia beer, lime juice, and apple cider mixed to perfection…. Served with a lime wedge. This recipe can make two drinks.
1 tablespoon each: coarse salt, sugar
1 cup fresh, unfiltered apple cider
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 bottle (12 ounces) Bohemia
Fresh lime wedges
1. Mix salt and sugar on a small plate.
2. Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of two beer glass.
3. Dip the rims into the salt mixture.
4. Mix cider and lime juice in small pitcher.
5. Divide among two beer glasses.
6. Top with Bohemia.
7. Serve with a lime wedge.
– Recipe courtesy of Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Bohemia beer
All-American Chilled Apple Pie
All-American Chilled Apple Pie tastes best when it is shaken well. Served it chilled and enjoy!
1 ½ oz Blue Ice Vodka
¾ oz Tuaca Liqueur
½ oz Sweet & Sour
1. Combine ingredients to create Chilled Apple Cider.
2. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass, garnish with a lemon slice, a long cinnamon stick, and a straw.
– recipe courtesy of Blue Ice Vodka
Hot Apple Pie and More Apple Themed Cocktails…
Hot Apple Pie
This makes a perfect apple themed cocktail. Hot apple pie is so delicious that you want to drink more than one.
Steamed Apple Cider
2 oz Tuaca
Topped with Whip Cream
1. Pour the Tuaca in an Irish coffee glass.
2. Fill with hot apple cider.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
– Recipe Courtesy of Vertigo Sky Lounge, dana hotel and spa
Consider combining fresh ingredients like fruits and herbs with various types of Canadian Club into mixes that are perfect for a Thanksgiving holiday.
1 ½ parts Canadian Club Classic 12
2 parts Lemon Sour
2 heaping bar spoons (about 1.50 parts) Cinnamon Apple Sauce
1. Shake all ingredients vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon and or a slice of apple.
– Recipe courtesy of Canadian Club
Xanté Pear Apple Pie
Xanté is a pear and cognac liqueur. Enjoy the nice fall aroma of this fabulous cocktail drink that is fitting for the season.
1 ½ oz. apple juice
1 ½ oz Xanté Pear Liqueur
1. Combine apple juice and Xanté.
2. Heat and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
– Recipe courtesy of Xanté
Chilled Apple Cider Pumpkin Cups
Whether you need a good seasonal drink for Thanksgiving or a fun fall apple beverage, Chilled Apple Cider Pumpkin Cups are a great choice to serve as cocktail drinks for the autumn season.
750ml Southern Comfort
1 gallon Apple Cider
5 cups Ginger Ale
3 cups Brewed Tea
1 Tsp Coriander Seed
4 Cinnamon Sticks
4 Whole Oranges
1. Mix ingredients in a large kettle.
2. Heat until steaming, but do not boil.
3. Let the cider cool and serve up in mini pumpkins with a cinnamon garnish.
– Recipe courtesy of Los Angeles and New York-based event designer, author (Party Like a Rockstar) and party planner extraordinaire, Jes Gordon
CRISP APPLE MOJITO
A delicious recipe for a Crisp Apple Mojito is a fantastic cocktail for the season. Learn how to make a perfect Apple Mojito Cocktail for the Thanksgiving holiday.
1 shot or rum or vodka
1 shot De Kuyper sour apple liqueur
1 dash of fresh lime juice
½ tsp sugar syrup
Fresh mint leaves
Skewered green apple slices, thinly sliced
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together sugar syrup and fresh mint leaves.
2. Add limejuice, rum or vodka and De Kuyper Sour Apple Liqueur and shake well.
3. Pour into a chilled highball glass half filled with crushed ice. Top with skewered green apple slices.
-Recipe courtesy of entertaining and celebrations expert Mindy Kobrin, founder of Mindy’s Meals on Heels
Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float
This Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float will make your heart melt because of its wonderful mix of flavors. It doesn’t get any fresher than this, and this recipe can make up to four servings.
4 cups apple cider, reduced to ¼ cup syrup and cooled (4 hours)
1 cinnamon stick, added to reducing cider then removed at cooling
1 cup Calvados
1-2 cup pumpkin ice cream
1. Fill a highball glass with ice, pour in ¼ of the apple-cider syrup and 2 oz. Calvados, and then stir.
2. Top off with club soda and a scoop of pumpkin ice cream.
3. Garnish with a straw and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
– Recipe courtesy of Heirloom Restaurant
There is nothing like a great cocktail to make us appreciate the holidays. This recipe is for a batch big enough for 10-12 people.
32 oz of fresh apple juice (mix of Jonathan’s and pink lady)
10 oz of lemon juice
1/4 pound of 10 x powdered sugar
10 oz Red Beet Reduction
1 bottle (750ml) Highland Park 12 year
10 oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
1 oz mint leaves
10 dashes of Fee Brothers Bitters
1 tbs of Orange Zest
1. In a punch bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice, Highland Park, Dolin Sweet vermouth, and whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
2. Then add apple juice, beet reduction, and Fee Brothers Bitters.
3. Add an ice block and garnish with mint leaves and Orange Zest.
4. Let it sit for about 20 minutes and then serve.
– Recipe courtesy of Highland Park Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Stay tuned for more fall cocktail recipes and Thanksgiving cocktail ideas, like pumpkin flavors, fall martinis, and more. Which apple flavored cocktail sounds the best to you?
Page: 1 2