Punch is a very popular beverage to serve at any holiday parties or special events like bridal showers and baby showers. Fall and Thanksgiving themed punch drinks are a great way to spruce up your festive occasions. You can make alcoholic punch recipes (or “spiked punch”) for your Thanksgiving dinner or other holiday party, or you can even make non-alcoholic punch for the kids to enjoy! Consider these recipe suggestions for fun fall punch recipes and Thanksgiving punch ideas.
Try these fall punch ideas for Thanksgiving or anytime:
Flor de Copia Punch
Looking for different punch to serve at Thanksgiving? You can try a Flor de Copia punch that is very refreshing, offering fruity bliss with all its natural ingredients freshly squeezed from fruits.
2 oz. Flor De Caña 7-year Grand Reserve
4 sugar cubes
3 oz. club soda
2 whole cloves
1 pinch of fresh grated nutmeg
1 oz. lemon juice
2 oz. Fuji apple juice
2 dashes of Peychaud bitters
1. Dissolve the sugar cubes in 1 oz. of club soda (this generally involves muddling to help the process).
2. Muddle the cloves with the sugar cubes.
3. After the sugar cubes and cloves are muddled/dissolved, add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir as added.
4. Add ice once all of the ingredients have been added and stirred.
5. Stir the punch until it is chilled.
6. Strain the punch into a glass or punch bowl, depending on the size of the portion, top with 2oz. club soda and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
– Recipe courtesy of Flor De Caña rum
Cinnamon Toast Pumpkin Punch
This is a unique fall punch drink featuring real pumpkin. You will love the cloves and cinnamon that gives a great flavor to this fall drink.
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 can evaporated milk
1 can pumpkin
14 oz. ginger beer, chilled
Splash of cinnamon schnapps
1. Blend the sugar, cinnamon, milk, eggs, and pumpkin and let it chill.
2. Before serving add in the ginger beer and cinnamon schnapps.
3. Serve them up in copper colored cups with crushed ice and pumpkin seed brittle for garnish.
– Recipe courtesy of Los Angeles and New York-based event designer, author (Party Like a Rockstar) and party planner extraordinaire, Jes Gordon
The Fall Punch
A very beautiful orange color punch surely adds sparks to your Thanksgiving party or other fall event.
2 oz. Highland Park 12 year
2 oz. Apple Cider
1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1 oz. Simple Syrup
1 oz. Part Cinnamon Syrup (Boil water, sugar and cinnamon sticks till you get a really nice and strong tasting syrup – similar to a simple syrup)
Mix ingredients together in a large container and pour over a full glass of ice.
– Recipe courtesy of Highland Park Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Non-alcoholic Punch Recipe
For a delicious punch recipe even the kids can enjoy (great for any time of year), consider making sherbet punch. This punch recipe involves Hawaiian punch, sprite, and rainbow sherbet. Combine juice and sode and mix to taste. Add in scoops of rainbow sherbet as often as you like. Enjoy!