When it comes to some martinis and others shaken or strained, enjoy your drinks in your family setting or social circles for the holidays. You will need a mixing tin and strainer as well as martini glasses or other glassware for your martini cocktails. For some festive fall varieties of martinis, consider the Pomegranate Martini, Rubytini, Pumpkin Pie Martini, and others shown below.
Enjoy a perfectly crafted martini such as the Rubytini. This drink is well fit for the fall season.
6 ounces Ocean Spray® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Drink
3 ounces lemon Flavored Vodka
Grapefruit wedge, garnish
1. Combine ingredients, except garnish, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Strain into a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
3. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit dipped in sugar.
Makes 1 serving.
– Recipe courtesy of the experts Canned Food Alliance / Mealtime.org
You can make a delicious Pomegranate Martini by following these simple steps….
2 ounces Three Olives Pomegranate Vodka
5 ounces Pomegranate juice
1. Shake in martini shaker.
2. Serve chilled in sugar-rimmed martini glass.
– Recipe courtesy of Sassi, 10455 E. Pinnacle Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Ariz. 85255, www.sassi.biz, 480-502-9095
Pumpkin Pie Martini
A delicious martini cocktail to enjoy after dinner or with an appetizer. The Pumpkin Pie Martini is the perfect way to channel fall in your autumn menu.
3 ½ oz Blue Ice Vodka
1 oz DaVinci Pumpkin Pie Syrup
1. Add Blue Ice and syrup to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well and strain.
3. Garnish with an orange slice and pour into a cocktail glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar.
– Recipe courtesy of Blue Ice Vodka
Saffron Peach Martini
Try this cocktail recipe for a refreshing fall sipper.
2 oz Gabriel Boudier Saffron Infused Gin
½ oz. natural peach syrup
½ oz. agave nectar
Juice of ½ large lemon
1. Shake all ingredients with ice.
2. Serve in a 7 oz. martini glass.
3. Garnish with a fresh peach slice.
– Recipe courtesy of Gabriel Boudier Saffron Infused Gin
il Casale: The Zucca-tini
What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than a cocktail party? Hosting a cocktail party with fun fall themed martinis like this one. You can also buy this fall drink for only $9 at il Casale, Belmont, MA.
House vanilla vodka
Graham cracker rim
1. Combine ingredients.
2. Rim with graham crackers.
-Recipe courtesy of il Casale, 50 Leonard Street, Belmont, MA, 617.209.4942, www.ilcasalebelmont.com
Keep Reading: Pumpkin Pie Martini (Take Two) and More…