Whether you choose to spend your holiday with friends, family, or just your significant other, there are surely people you will want to call and wish a Happy New Year. Make sure you let them know how much you care with these special thoughts about the New Year!
New Year’s Greeting Cards for Loved Ones and Friends
Consider sending special New Year’s greeting cards for family, friends, and loved ones. You can send a single New Year’s e-card to your entire contact list for a quick and easy way to let everyone know you care! Sending paper or printed greeting cards for the New Year may be a little old fashioned, but you can still have a lot of fun getting in touch with people. Your grandparents might especially appreciate a Hallmark card for the New Year’s holiday if you can swing it. If you weren’t able to get your Christmas cards together in time, consider sending out New Year’s greetings with special photo cards of your family or even just a standard letter that gives everyone the recap on your family’s latest happenings.
New Year’s Greetings for Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Stepdad, Mother-in-Law, and Father-in-Law
Be sure to let your parents know how much you care on New Year’s Eve or at least on New Year’s Day if you don’t think they will be awake long enough for your call. The phone call doesn’t have to last a long time. If you are spending the holiday together you can share hugs and kisses. If not, you can easily make a phone call or send an email wishing them a Happy New Year.
Consider these special New Year’s greetings for your mom, dad, stepmom, stepdad, mother-in-law, or father-in-law:
• Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful evening. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
• Love you so much! Happy New Year!
• Sorry we couldn’t be together for the New Year, but looking forward to seeing you soon.
• Hope this year is amazing for you!
• Best wishes for a warm and wonderful New Year!
Special New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day Wishes for Grandmother and Grandfather
Grandparents love hearing from their grandchildren as often as possible. Make a special point to call or contact your grandparents for New Year’s. You can send a greeting card through the mail to grandmom and grandpop for a special touch.
Consider these suggestions for special New Year’s Eve / New Year’s Day wishes for your grandmother or grandfather:
• Wishing you all that is wonderful in the New Year!
• Happy New Year! Hope we can see you soon!
• Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!
• Sending our love and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!
• Love you so very much! Hope the New Year brings good health and good cheer!
Heartfelt New Year’s Eve Sentiments for Husband or Wife, or Boyfriend or Girlfriend
If you are lucky enough to spend New Year’s Eve with your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend, you should be sure to share that special kiss when the clock strikes midnight. Make sure you let your sweetheart know how much you care by whispering a little sweet nothing in his or her ear. Even if you can’t be together for the New Year’s Eve celebration, you can still share special thoughts and sentiments with your sweetheart.
Consider these suggestions for heartfelt things to say to your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend on New Year’s:
• I love you more than anything. Happy New Year!
• You are my perfect match. Can’t wait to spend another year with you!
• Happy New Year Sweetheart. I am excited for all that is to come.
• With each New Year, our love continues to grow. I love you!
• Time flies when we’re together. I’m glad we have forever.
Friendly NYE Thoughts for Friends and Neighbors
If you have friends and neighbors who are special to you, be sure to reach out to them on New Year’s Eve in celebration. You should probably call your very best friends if you have the time and if they aren’t already celebrating with you in the same location. You can also get in touch with friends and neighbors much faster and easier than in the past – now you can wish everyone a Happy New Year through text messages and Facebook. Simply post a message on Facebook or send a bulk text message to wish everyone the best of the New Year. You can also greet your neighbors with “Happy New Year” the next time you see them.
NYE Comments and Messages for Anyone You Won’t See for the Holiday
If there are still others that you wish to greet on New Year’s Eve, perhaps coworkers and acquaintances, you can again send a text message or post a Facebook message on someone’s wall for the holiday. You can come up with your own creative comments and messages for the New Year so you can greet anyone you won’t see for the holiday.
Consider these NYE greetings and messages for your contact list this year:
• Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!
• Hoping you had a great time ringing in the New Year! (And hope you still feel great in the morning!)
• Happy New Year! Wishing you a year full of wonderful things!
• Sending you best wishes for an amazing New Year!
• Looking forward to catching up with you in the New Year!
Remember, it is almost always the thought that counts. Make a special effort to reach out and greet those you love around the holidays and you may find such a warm and fuzzy feeling moving you into the New Year. Share your best wishes with those you love and look forward to all that is to come!