Valentine’s Day is a special time to enjoy with the one you love. It’s also a great time to share Valentine’s Day greeting cards, e-cards, and messages with those you love. Even if you don’t have a significant other, you can still share special thoughts and greetings with your family and friends. Your Valentine’s greeting can be as simple as a phone call or an email or as involved as a handmade Valentine card. You can even send a Valentine SMS text message to your family, friends, or significant other.
When it comes to expressing your emotions, Valentine’s Day is a great time to do it. You can handwrite a love letter to your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day, or use an existing love letter template to help give you some inspiration. You can also let your family and friends know you are thinking of them on this love-filled holiday.
Consider these tips and suggestions for things to say on Valentine’s Day:
Valentine’s Greetings for Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Stepdad, Mother-in-Law, and Father-in-Law
Even if you don’t mention it all the time, you should reach out to your parents once in a while and let them know how much you appreciate them. Try these sweet things to say to your mom, dad, stepmom, stepdad, mother-in-law, or father-in-law for Valentine’s Day, either in person, on the phone, or via greeting card or Valentine e-card:
– Happy Valentine’s Day! Thinking of you and hoping you have a special day.
– Thank you for all that you’ve done for us. We love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
– Wishing you lots of love today and always!
Special Valentine’s Day Wishes for Grandmother and Grandfather
Be sure to keep in touch with your grandparents, especially around the various holidays. Your grandmom and grandpop will love hearing from you. Consider sending a Valentine through the mail especially for your grandparents. Here are some things you can say in your card:
– Wishing you all the love in the world and everything that’s wonderful today and always!
– Happy Valentine’s Day! Sending all our love and wishing you happiness!
– Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts. We can’t wait to see you soon! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Romantic Things to Write to Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, or Wife for Valentine’s Day
Sharing your thoughts and emotions with your significant other is the most important part of Valentine’s Day. The gifts and candlelit dinner are so material, but the way you feel is what matters most. Be sure to express your true feelings with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day, whether you write them in a Valentine card or speak them out loud. Here are a few suggestions of romantic things you can say or write to the one you love:
– Sweetheart, you make every day incredible. I love you and look forward to forever.
– Happy Valentine’s Day to the one I love.
– So glad I have you in my life – you make me so happy and I hope I do the same for you.
– You mean the world to me. But you know I don’t need a special holiday to tell you that.
– I’m so in love with you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sweet Valentine’s Day Sentiments for Friends, Colleagues, and Everyone Else
If you would like to wish your friends and colleagues a special Valentine’s Day, you might consider sending a Valentine’s Day text message (SMS) or posting a Valentine message on your Facebook page. You can also make a phone call or send real valentines if you feel so inclined. If you have a friend who recently became single, it would be a nice gesture to make a personal contact with that friend on or around Valentine’s Day. Remember to focus on the positive – especially your excellent friendship!
What is the most romantic thing anyone ever said to you? Please share it in our comments below if you don’t mind!