When trying to find the perfect cocktail for your fall feast, try these different pumpkin flavored cocktails. the rich flavors of the fall season will play upon your taste buds and you will be thankful to find these different festive drinks as a suitable match for your Thanksgiving meal. As you plan your menu for Thanksgiving or any fall event, don’t forget about the drinks that you will serve your guests. Consider these tasty pumpkin themed drinks, cocktails, and punch recipes!
Try this pumpkin punch drink this fall, featuring Herradura Silver tequila shaken with freshly squeezed orange juice gently sweetened with maple syrup and homemade pumpkin puree. Serve it tall and dusted with cinnamon.
2 oz Herradura Silver
1 ½ oz Pumpkin Puree (see recipe below)
2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
1/3 oz maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients into a Boston shaker.
2. Shake and strain into a highball glass filled with cubed ice.
3. Garnish with an orange slice lightly dusted with cinnamon powder.
– Recipe courtesy of Herradura Silver
This is pumpkin that has been blended down very smooth, like a food for babies. When you buy canned pumpkin, that is pumpkin puree.
1 pound pumpkin pie peeled and cubed
1/2 cup of water
1/2 to 1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth if needed.
– Recipe courtesy of Herradura Silver tequila
Chilled Pumpkin Latte
A perfect coffee recipe for Thanksgiving holiday! This recipe can be altered to suit your tastes and definitely can be the highlight of your turkey day party.
1 oz Blue Ice Vodka
¾ oz coffee liqueur
¾ oz DaVinci Pumpkin Pie Syrup
Build over cubed ice in a Collins-style glass.
– Recipe courtesy of Blue Ice Vodka
Chocolate Pumpkin Grahams
This chocolate pumpkin Grahams recipe is fantastic for those with a sweet tooth. Mixed with heavy cream and grahams, what more can you ask for? A perfect cocktail to conclude the feast…
4 oz. pumpkin-infused vodka
1 oz. creme de cacao
1 oz. heavy cream
1. Pour vodka, creme de cacao and cream into cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Use a little of the mixture to moisten rim of cocktail glass, dip glass in chocolate cracker crumbs.
3. Strain martini into glass and grate a little hazelnut on top.
– Recipe courtesy of Los Angeles and New York-based event designer, author (Party Like a Rockstar) and party planner extraordinaire, Jes Gordon
Pumpkin juice is a great choice because of its healthy alternative to sugary, carbonated drinks.
2 butternut squash, peeled and diced
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
4 whole cloves
1. Pass the squash through a juice extractor. This will yield about 4-6 cups of fresh juice.
2. Pour the juice into a saucepan and add the sugar and spices.
3. Cook over medium heat until the juice reduces by about half, 10 minutes or so.
5. Strain the juice and set aside for use.
– Recipe courtesy of 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar
Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float
This Apple Cider Soda & Pumpkin Float recipe is made extra special for its ingredients that perfectly suit your Thanksgiving feast. This fall cocktail recipe can make up to four servings.
4 cups apple cider, reduced to ¼ cup syrup and cooled (4 hours)
1 cinnamon stick, added to reducing cider then removed at cooling
1 cup Calvados
1-2 cup pumpkin ice cream
1. Fill a highball glass with ice, pour in ¼ of the apple-cider syrup and 2 oz. Calvados, then stir.
2. Top off with club soda and scoop of pumpkin ice cream.
3. Garnish with a straw and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
– Recipe courtesy of Heirloom Restaurant
Nutty Pumpkin Martini
The Nutty Pumpkin Martini is a perfect treat for the Thanksgiving holiday party or fall festivities.
1/2 oz. Stoli Vanilla
1 oz. pumpkin spice liqueur
1/2 oz. Frangelico
1 oz. half & half
Combine ingredients in a shaker over ice and pour into chilled martini glass garnished with a cinnamon stick.
– Recipe courtesy of Salt Creek Grille
Don’t forget to check out our other fall and Thanksgiving drink recipes, like apple flavored cocktails, fall martinis, and fall punch recipes! Which one of these fun fall cocktails is your favorite?