Thanksgiving cocktails give you a great reason to get together with everyone you know and love for a social gathering before or after the Thanksgiving feast. Apple flavored alcoholic beverages for Thanksgiving, fall, or anytime give us opportunity to sip delicious mixed drinks while sharing casual conversation. Fall cocktails can be great fun at the bar, but why not mix up some apple themed Thanksgiving drinks at home?
If you want to have a very memorable and special day on Thanksgiving with family and friends, try some different Thanksgiving cocktail recipes with flavors of apple, pumpkin, pear, or cranberry. This feature focuses on apple flavored Thanksgiving or fall cocktail recipes.
Apple Flavored Cocktails
Apple themed drinks like apple cider and desserts like apple pie can be popular treats for the fall season. Check out these yummy apple themed cocktail recipes for your Thanksgiving cocktail party.
Spiced Caramel Apple Martini
You can order a Spiced Caramel Apple Martini at the Meritage Steakhouse at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in north Phoenix, or you can try to make this Thanksgiving drink for yourself at home.
1/2 ounce Crown Royal
1/2 ounce Skyy vodka
1/2 ounce Concentrated apple juice
Pinch Ground cinnamon
Splash Apple Pucker schnapps
Splash Cranberry juice
1 slice Caramel-coated apple
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a sugared rim and the caramel-coated apple.
– Recipe courtesy from From Meritage Steakhouse, JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, www.jwdesertridgeresort.com, 480-293-5000
Bohemia Apple Lime Cider
Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Bohemia beer, lime juice, and apple cider mixed to perfection…. Served with a lime wedge. This recipe can make two drinks.
1 tablespoon each: coarse salt, sugar
1 cup fresh, unfiltered apple cider
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 bottle (12 ounces) Bohemia
Fresh lime wedges
1. Mix salt and sugar on a small plate.
2. Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of two beer glass.
3. Dip the rims into the salt mixture.
4. Mix cider and lime juice in small pitcher.
5. Divide among two beer glasses.
6. Top with Bohemia.
7. Serve with a lime wedge.
– Recipe courtesy of Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Bohemia beer
All-American Chilled Apple Pie
All-American Chilled Apple Pie tastes best when it is shaken well. Served it chilled and enjoy!
1 ½ oz Blue Ice Vodka
¾ oz Tuaca Liqueur
½ oz Sweet & Sour
1. Combine ingredients to create Chilled Apple Cider.
2. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass, garnish with a lemon slice, a long cinnamon stick, and a straw.
– recipe courtesy of Blue Ice Vodka
Hot Apple Pie and More Apple Themed Cocktails…