Dads deserve a special day to be pampered just like moms, and what better way than with a great day of food and drinks to celebrate? Consider treating Dad to his own barbecue or make him a feast fit for a king. While you’re at it, be sure to serve up a cocktail featuring his favorite spirit—vodka, rum, tequila, whisky, or even a beer themed cocktail. Consider these great Father’s Day cocktails and drink ideas so you can help Dad celebrate in style.
Gather all the ingredients and follow these easy steps to create delicious and festive Father’s Day drinks for Dad:
Father’s Day Vodka Drinks
Backyard Barbeque Cider
1. Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake with ice.
3. Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
4. Add a red apple slice for garnish.
The Happy Dad
1. Press two blood orange slices into bottom of wine glass.
2. Add 1/3 full of crushed ice.
3. Add blood orange juice, Aperol, and Vikingfjord vodka.
4. Fill another 1/3 with crushed ice.
5. Add champagne.
6. Top with crushed ice and add a straw.
1. Press two lime wheels into bottom of Collins glass.
2. Add ice, then Vikingfjord Apple vodka, and apple brandy.
3. Top with ginger beer.
4. Garnish with green apple slice and candied ginger.
2 oz. Vikingfjord Apple Vodka
0.75 oz. EO Pomegranate Grenadine
0.75 oz. Lime Juice
1 Bar Spoon of Cinnamon Sugar
1. Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake with ice and strain into a cinnamon sugar rimmed cocktail glass.
The “Bloody Maryland”
1. Add The Bay Seasoned Vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire Sauce, lemon juice.
2. Pour back and forth between two mixing glasses.
3. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
Courtesy of “The Bay” seasoned vodka
1. Brew tea and mix 50/50 with your favorite spiced rum.
2. Include a few fresh vanilla beans and let sit in your fridge for at least 2 days. The longer the better, up to 30 days!
3. In a shaker with ice mix rum mixture, Smirnoff Pear, St. Germain and Lillet.
4. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
5. Garnish with an orange rind.
Courtesy of 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar
Keep Reading for More Father’s Day Cocktails…