Father’s Day Scotch Whisky Drinks
1. Muddle the lemon, fresh mint leaves and sugar in the bottom of a mixing glass.
2. Add DEWAR’S WHITE LABEL, shake, and strain into a Collins glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with seltzer and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Courtesy of DEWARS
2 oz. Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
0.5 oz. Ballentine’s Blended Scotch Whisky
0.75 oz. blood orange juice
0.75 oz. sweet honey-cucumber water (honey that has been diluted with water that has cucumber slices marinating in it)
Garnish: cucumber slice
1. Add ingredients to your carbonator of choice and carbonate.
2. Pour over ice into a tall glass.
Courtesy of Sandeman
1. Polish the sugar cube with bitters and drop it into the glass.
2. Pour bourbon whisky into a chilled glass and top it off with VOGA Sparkling.
Courtesy of Voga Italia Wines
Keep Reading for More Father’s Day Cocktails…