Keep Some Mystery about You.
Despite pinning down numerous factors that impact one’s ability to appear more attractive, the science of sex appeal still leaves a lot to the unknown. But a little mystery can be a good thing. Don’t give away all your secrets, or your life story, on the first date or first time meeting someone. Leave some things to the imagination and others for a future revelation at another time and place.
– Flirt playfully but avoid blatantly throwing yourself at someone. It’s never good to appear desperate.
– Compliment him and make sexy comments without going too far.
– Play a little cat and mouse. It’s fun to play a little chase or a little hard-to-get every once in a while to keep things exciting.
– Don’t ever play games with someone’s head, but if you like him and he likes you, it’s only a matter of time until the courting and wooing turns into an actual relationship.
Accentuate Your Best Assets.
You likely already know if you’ve got amazing boobs, a great butt, or the perfect hourglass figure. You’ve been told your eyes are gorgeous or your lips are to-die-for, on more than one occasion. You know what some of your best features are, so play them up. Send the attention from the opposite sex to your sexiest features!
– Choose fashions that fit you the way you’d like to be seen. Show off your curves in all the right places and don’t be ashamed to show off miles of legs or a little cleavage in appropriate situations.
– Discover what colors best complement your skin tone and hair color and then add them to your wardrobe.
– Try wearing a garter belt with thigh-highs or other sexy lingerie under your clothes. Even if no one else gets to see, it certainly changes how you feel, giving you flirty boost of confidence and a sexy secret no one else knows.
– Likewise, you can also give a little boost to certain body parts or features that need a little help. Choose empire waist dresses and tops to hide less-than-perfect midsections and opt for summery skirts and dresses rather than shorts if you are concerned about your thighs. Every once in a while, we all find that we need a little special help with a certain flaw or feature. It happens to everyone in some way or another. It’s why they invented push-up bras and lip plumper products!
Boost Your Confidence.
Most people have at least a little something they wish they could change about themselves. Now’s your chance! Reward yourself for all your hard work and make your confidence soar with a special enhancement to some aspect of your appearance.
– Take charge of your ‘chest-to-waist ratio’ and show off that hourglass figure. Enhance your breasts with an augmentation or a lift. You can also fix breast symmetry issues. A skilled plastic surgeon understands the science behind the ideal chest-to-waist ratios and will align your breast augmentation with your body’s natural proportions and your dream shape and size. In a research study at the University of Central Florida, entitled What Is Appealing?: Sex and Racial Differences in Perceptions of the Physical Attractiveness of Women, the researcher found that men of various races overwhelmingly (and women, too) found large breasts (and sometimes medium-sized breasts) and an hourglass figure to be the most attractive among given choices.
– Brighten your smile! If you want whiter teeth, try an at-home or professional whitening treatment.
– If you feel your teeth just need a little straightening, ask about Invisalign or other options.
– Take a class, travel, or do something special to improve your overall mood. An Intrepid Travel survey conducted by an Australian online dating site and an article on com recently agreed that people who travel gain an edge in sexiness.
Make Eye Contact.
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Embrace this philosophy as reality and make a point to use eye contact to your advantage when interacting with guys you may find attractive.
– Let him catch you looking. Your boldness lets him know you are interested and makes him want you to look even more.
– Make eye contact when speaking and let it linger a bit. Don’t look away right after you’re done talking and avoid the urge to look away while you’re talking.
– Some guys have a thing for glasses. It doesn’t hurt to wear them instead of your contacts once in a while.
– Catch his eye from across the room and don’t let it go. The power of eye contact between two physically attracted people can make the rest of the room and everyone in it start to melt away. Everyone should have at least one moment like this to cherish and remember. But, I ended up marrying the guy.
No one wants to spend time getting to know someone, and possibly falling for them, only to find that they’ve fallen for the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Try these tips to ensure you always stay true to yourself.
– Embrace your sense of humor. A good sense of wit can be attractive far beyond how long looks will last.
– Don’t hide your smarts. Girls who can carry a conversation (not in a bucket) will do well in engaging potential partners mentally as well as physically.
– Have fun! Having a good time can be contagious and if it looks like you are enjoying yourself, he’ll likely want to join in.
– Never feel obligated to change yourself for someone else. If you ever decide to make a change to your looks or your body, do it for yourself.
Sex Appeal Doesn’t Expire!
Enhancing your appearance and adding more dimension to your life is a great way to up the ante on your sex appeal, no matter what your age. Focus on the ‘whole package’ as you work to make changes in your looks as well as your attitude—and don’t forget to keep it fun. Remember, it’s possible to be sexy at any age!