Pink “Cold” CHOCOLATE
- 2 ounces Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 ounce Crème de Cacao White
- 1 once half & half
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled demitasse cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- Courtesy of SleepPink.com
Pink Ribbon Martini
- Raspberry vodka
- Godiva white chocolate liquor
- Raspberry gel icing
- Swirl the glass with raspberry gel icing.
- Combine raspberry vodka and Godiva liquor in a shaker glass.
- Gently pour into the swirled glass and enjoy.
- Courtesy of True American Kitchen
Cran Apple Cosmo
- 3 oz. Slim Lizzy’s Cosmopolitan
- 1 oz. apple juice
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 lime wedge
- Combine Slim Lizzy’s Cosmo, apple juice and cranberry juice
- Squeeze lime wedge on top
- Garnish with a lime twist
- Courtesy of Slim Lizzy’s
Pink Drink Recipe
- 1.5 oz Veev Acai Spirit
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Triple Sec
- .5oz Cranberry
Serve in chilled martini / coupe glass.
- Courtesy of Colorado Breckenridge-Wynkoop restaurants
Pink drinks can also be a lot of fun for bachelorette parties and fun girls’ nights. You can enjoy pink cocktails all year long, but enjoy these fun and fabulous pink cocktail recipes for Valentine’s Day and let us know what you think! Please drink responsibly.